GunAlly Premium Holster Series
- This chest holster is simple, comfortable, easy to adjust & very versatile .
- Each holster is hand made specifically Premium Quality Leather.
- Whether you are fishing, hiking, hunting, camping, or working each Guides Choice Chest Holster has been designed and hand-made for you by hard working . Chest Holster to ensure we have created the very best holster available anywhere for your chest or cross draw holster needs.
- You get maximum handgun accessibility, while not interfering with your clothing and gear
- COMFORT – CONCEALMENT – FAST DRAW & EASY REHOLSTERING. Our holster have the best features that will ensure the proper functionality. Compatible holsters allow you to carry your with comfort & an easy concealed carry option.
- RIGHT HAND DESIGN BY DEFAULT. This holster comes in a default right-handed design.
- You’ll be amazed by the versatility of this harness for hunting, fishing, hiking, riding your ATV, horseback or outdoor jobs.
- Simple adjustments can position your weapon anywhere on your stomach or lower chest in a cross-draw fashion. An easy squeeze release buckle makes this harness a breeze to slip on or take off as you’re layering clothes during the day. Please note that this is NOT a shoulder holster that places your weapon under the armpit.Please know that this rig is not user ready out of the box. We ask that you adjust the harness to fit properly and to secure each .
You can adjust it comfortably and easily according to your body size. Made of full vegetarian genuine leather including straps. Thanks to the special casting brass, you can use it comfortably and safely for many years. It is made by taking a one-to-one mold with a gun. It is very comfortable and easy to put on and take off and will never tire you. Safety lock of the case gives you the feeling of carrying your weapon safely.
Advantages Of A Chest Holster
While a hip holster (IWB or OWB) might work okay for a casual and relatively short walk in the woods or trail with a light-small backpack, this will not be the case for a longer or more strenuous hike especially with a larger backpack and other gear that you may be wearing.
A chest holster will be more comfortable. Shoulder and sternum straps across your torso distributes the weight of the firearm to your body core rather than hanging on your hip.
A chest holster allows you to carry a larger backpack. Carrying a sidearm on your hip will likely interfere with the carry of a larger backpack.
A chest holster provides quick access to your firearm. Seconds count. A chest holster will carry your firearm up higher on your chest (hence the name!) which makes it uniquely ready and quickly accessible for draw when shouldering a backpack, fishing with waders, etc.. during times when other methods of carry may be prohibitive, difficult, or not possible.
A chest holster that fits snug eliminates snags and a floppy gun. Hip carry will more likely snag on things while traversing the woods. A chest holster enables a snug carry right in front of you and the firearm will not slap around as you move about.
A chest holster could be critical during a bear attack. Front access to your firearm, even during a fetal position could save your life. I live in bear country. When I’m out roaming my property, or in the forest, this is one way that I may choose to carry.
Wearing over a winter coat or jacket. Similarly, if I’m out and about on the property, I may choose to wear a chest holster over my jacket. Sure is convenient. You just have to adjust the straps to fit.